Saturday, June 25, 2011

Provo 4th of July 5k

On Monday July 4th we will NOT be holding regular practice at 9am.  Instead, I would like to invite you all join me and other members of the team in the Freedom Festival 5k in Provo.  We can meet down there, have a nice run together, and if you want to...you can even join the Rowe family to watch the parade.  It should be fun.  If you're interested, the registration info is right here .

Registration is $25, which is the regular priced hi-jacking that they charge for city 5Ks.  If you would like to run but don't want to register, some people have been known to just slip into the race...also known as "running bandit".  I can't condone this type of behavior, but I have known "some" individuals who've run bandit in this race for years.  I will be registering this year however.

If you can't join us that morning, feel free to take a nice easy proud to be an american type of run on your own.  Happy running.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment