Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lehi Round-Up 5k Fundraiser

Hello Team,

We have been given the opportunity to help out with the Lehi Round-Up 5k.  This will be held on Saturday, June 25th.  In exchange for our help, they are going to "donate" a good chunk of money to our program as a fundraiser.

We'll need help from all of the team.  They need help at the water stations, directing runners, and other various jobs.  We're required to be at the Lehi Legacy Center at...brace yourself...5am on the 25th.  And it will take us about 4 to 5 hours to be done with out job.  For your help, you will also be given a race shirt.  More details will follow in the next few weeks.

Blaine, the race director wants to know how many volunteers we have, so if you plan on attending please make a comment to this post stating "I will be there" and don't forget to put your name. Thanks, see you at practice.

CMR

20 comments:

  1. I will be there - Jonny Stoliker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rowe I would love to help... I'll try and get a later shift at the soccer stand so I can (: -ali houghton

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will be there - Matthew Osborne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can be there

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily Allen said...
    I will be there

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will be there

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be there!
    -Kenzie Draper :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i will be there! ellie struthers:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can come!
    -Shane Collier

    ReplyDelete
  11. i will be there! -Halea Walker :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joke! I actually won't be able to make it...camping.--Katy K

    ReplyDelete
  14. i will be there -Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will be there. Davis. Aka Galahad

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bekah Boyd will be there!!

    ReplyDelete